Monday 5 December 2011

Brighton

My oh so lovely husband reminded me a couple of weeks ago that I had agreed to go to an away game for his beloved football team playing Brighton and Hove Albion.  And so last weekend we packed an overnight bag with unfortunately lots of lemsip and cough mixture and went to see the sights of the city.  We stayed at Motel Schmotel - probably the best guest house I've ever been to and couldn't recommend it enough!

Our weekend consisted of a couple of walks along the beach, getting lost in the Lanes, a mexican takeaway (swallowed down with the aforementioned lempsip and x-factor we rock!), two craft markets oh and a cold game of football that featured a last minute goal from the home team oops!










3 comments:

  1. Like, wow. your photos are stunning! Thanks for these gorgeous posts, it's like traveling without leaving my chair! Hope you're having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Caroline I love your blog :) Your photos are SO good, I do enjoy catching up on what you've been up to x

    ReplyDelete