Sunday 13 May 2012

The new garden

Thanks for the good wishes in my last post, feeling much better now!  The weather certainly didn't help with the mood I was in and I found myself looking out to our unhappy garden watching the rain doing its best to stop me going out there.

Alas the sun is out and we're doing some bits and pieces in the garden, photos to come but for now I thought I would show you what we've been given.  Lots to do but some nice treats in there to keep us going!


Ah thistles! We're both half Scottish so nice to have something that represents our family
Lots to do here it's a mess!










3 comments:

  1. So jealous. I would love a garden!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there - found your gorgeous blog via the lovely Nadya - Wolves at the Door....Your pics are stunning. I love your garden, even in it's current state, it is magical...Wish i could come play in there with u...i am a garden addict! Can't wait to see what u do with it. x Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a lot to be said for long gardens, they can be full of mystery not so open to the obvious.

    ReplyDelete