Monday 25 June 2012

More exploring



The weekend before last was a relaxed affair before I went away with work.  We really had to get out the house though so went for more wanderings around the village.  I'm so happy the outdoors is on our doorstep it's unbelievably good for the hayfever too.  I don't know if any other hayfever sufferers out there find this but for some reason I'm a mess in cities or anywhere really built up I can't figure it out.  I was a mess last week when I was staying near London but now I'm back home I'm much better, which is good when you can't take the usual pills for the baby's sake.

  


We did the weekly bump pic, it's still petite though I seem to have had a growth spurt while being away.  Quite a big growth I'm worrying that I'm going to be silly huge by the end of the pregnancy!






3 comments:

  1. pretty photos and happy pregnancy! Local honey is really fab for hay fever (has to be from bees nearby though) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos Caroline. Sweet little baby bump - it's nice to take pictures of the progression! And Grace is right local honey really helps, but you have to take it all year and not just during the hay fever season. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah baby bump! Lovely pictures and especially loving the dogrose, one of my favourites :)

    ReplyDelete