Wednesday 11 April 2012

New Covent Garden Flower Market

Thank you so much for the comments on my last post, you're all so lovely.

A couple of weekends ago I got up the frightful hour of 5am on a Saturday(!!!) to go to New Covent Garden flower market in London.  Jay organised a trip primarily for her brides and grooms so they can get a feel for all the flowers available and then a few friends like me went too.  

I wasn't going to blog about the trip because I didn't really take many photos I was too busy wowing at all the flowers but I enjoyed myself so much I thought I would show a few of the flowery pics, certainly some I had never seen before!

For some much more professional photos see Jays blog.  There are some great photos that tell a much better story of what we got up to and you can see the crate I bought, I shall be making a herb garden very soon....













5 comments:

  1. I love flowers and these are so bright and colourful! Herb garden sound lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pink Poppies are so so pretty! that place must have smelt glorious! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. are they pink poppies? how pretty are they. I love flowers and taking photos of them too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so thought I'd commented on this ages ago!! Your pictures are, as always, beautiful :) Can't wait to see your herb garden- I have some sage seedlings if you'd like some? Got too many! xx

    ReplyDelete