Saturday 7 January 2012

I'd like to thank....


...Nadya at Wolves at the Door for this lovely award.  Ive only been in the blogging world a little while so this is a nice spring in my step



The idea is to give the award to a blog you enjoy and follow that has less than 100 followers.

The rules are:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Thank the giver and link back to them.
3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know 
by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are 5 blogs I think are award worthy!

1. Li og Verden – Beautiful photos
2. just katie – Great designs with great photography
3. this yellow-haired girl – I love the adventures around London
4. Aufrais – This blogger has such a good eye
5. A bushel & a peck – Great variety of blog posts

Hope you enjoy these as much as I do!

3 comments:

  1. hello caroline. happy you like my photos. thanks for sharing. love from greece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Caroline! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, thanks for this! i´ve been offline for a while travelling in south america. i´ll have to start telling you about our south american adventures x

    ReplyDelete